52 weeks including 4 weeks term break
Unit by unit
Trainer led in the classroom and structured self-paced study
A. Written questions
D. Written reports/reflection
E. Portfolio of work/simulation
F. Comprehensive projects
Qualification description and job roles
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability. The job roles that elate to this qualification may also include RTO Manager and RTO Director.
Total number of units = 8
- 3 core units plus
- 5 electives
Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
A pathway is the route or course of action taken to get to a destination. A training pathway generally means the learning activities or experiences used to attain the competencies needed to achieve career goals. There is no single pathway that applies to everyone; each individual has specific needs and goals. Achievement of AQF qualifications provides opportunities for individuals to pursue and achieve their career goals. Qualifications can be achieved in various ways, including:
- Off-the-job training, e.g. Attending classroom-based learning programs
- Recognition of prior learning / Credit transfer.
Entry requirements and reasonable adjustments
No entry requirements by training package. MVC has following entry requirements for this program including the student’s agreement and ability to undertake the following:
- Complete Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Assessment test minimum ACSF working Level 4 at MVC before the start of training.
- Attend and participate in scheduled training and assessment.
- Participate in class tasks to trainer’s expectations.
- Comply with the MVC code of conduct requirements, directions on work, and health and safety matters, and all MVC Policies.
- Academic and experience entry requirements as identified in specific cohorts below.
- Completed Year 12
International Students will need to meet the Department of Home Affairsstudent visa requirements. Refer to www.homeaffairs.gov.au
The following local entry requirements apply to ensure applicants are able to fully engage in the course and have the required learning capacity to meeting the course requirements. Along with required experience Learners must:
– be aged 18 years or over
– be an existing worker.
– have the support of employer.
– able to commit to the course duration and time commitment
These entry requirements will be confirmed through information collected on the enrolment form including confirmation from your workplace supervisor or employer.
Units of competencies offered at MVC
Based on industry consultation and review of industry needs MVC have selected following units of competencies for this qualification.
|Lead Strategic Transformation
|Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies
|Implement improved learning practice
|Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
|Lead innovative thinking and practice
|Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships
|Lead and manage organisational change
|Develop and implement business plans
Mode of delivery
Face to face full time study 20 hours a week
Plus, self-paced study 5 hours a week
- Leadership Study Club (West) 50 Grenfell street Adelaide, 5000
- Level 2 West 50 Grenfell street Adelaide,5000 And
- 78 Currie street Adelaide 5000 SA Or
Approved School premises training site