1. Complete the Application Form.
2. Attach certified copies of
(A) Academic Qualifications (minimum year 12),
(C) English Proficiency – IELTS / PTE / Others.
3. Send your application form with all the relevant supportive documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Any application received without the complete information may delay the processing
4. Upon Application, a pre-enrolment Language Literacy and Numeracy -LLN assessment will be done to determine students suitability to the course chosen.. Upon successful LLN assessment, an offer letter to study and an enrolment agreement will be sent to the student or the nominated agent.
5. Enrolment agreement must then be signed by the student and send back to the college with the fees applicable as mentioned in the offer letter.
6. Once the fees and signed enrolment agreement is received by the college then the confirmation of enrolment (e’COE) will be issued.
The entry requirements for these courses are the successful completion of Year 12 or the equivalent level of studies and minimum English level of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent. It is highly recommended that students must visit the ESOS Framework before enrolling at Meridian Vocational College as it enables the students to understand their rights and obligations before commencing their study.